As a US Marine with an administrative Military Occupational Specialty and stationed with a deployment support unit, providing emergency and immediate responses were common and that knowledge has been carried over into the private sector. Has a broader knowledge based off of managing or completing a wide range of construction projects throughout the nation over the past 25 years.
- Construction Management, Colorado State University, 1992-1994, 1996-1997
- Business, University of North Carolina, 1993-1994
- Administration School USMC, Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, 1987
- CVE Certified and Experienced with Government Contracting
- GAF Master Elite Residential Roofing Contractor since 2005
- GAF, Johns Manville, and RPI Commercial Roofing Certified
- Roofing or General Contractor Licenses in multiple states