Over 15 years of extensive experience in construction management and environmental engineering. His experience includes analyzing budgets, expenditures, team orientation, return on investment, and pro forma projections to effectively manage projects.
- BA, University of Colorado at Denver, 2009
- Top Secret clearance
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER (American Red Cross CPR and Safety/ Health Administration First Aid)
- 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response, OSHA
- Rules and Regulations of Workplace Safety and OSHA compliance