Civil Engineering, Regional Command East, Afghanistan Individually deployed member supporting the “Surge” build-up of Bagram Airfield, Operation Enduring Freedom. During this period, First Lieutenant Canady expertly led an 18 person staff and directed 47 civilian contractors providing oversight of 67 million dollars in MILCON projects across five battle spaces.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management – 1990; Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- Master of Architecture – 1993; University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Experienced program leader and manager of multiple complex construction projects
- 10+ years’ experience as construction Project Manger
- High ethical standards aligned with the US Air Force
- Top Secret Clearance; Professional Architect, registered in the State of Colorado